Local SEO is a tedious process requiring the dedication of your in-house team or your digital marketing agency (if you decide to hire one). If you’re patient enough, your efforts will soon be rewarded as your jewelry store finally surfaces on the once elusive Google map box.
How Local Jewelry Businesses are Ranked in Google
There are factors to be considered in expanding visibility to the local market.
- Updating NAP listings (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Brand popularity is a significant factor for getting on top local search results
- Google counts mentions, links and positive reviews
- Organic keywords help search engines generate more precise and relevant results
Local SEO Strategies for your Jewelry Store
Here are ways to help Google recognize your business in local searches:
- Claim Your GMB (Google My Business) Account
- Verify your account and double check whether your NAP listings are accurate.
- Do Your Market Research
- Study your target market
- Use Relevant Keywords
- Research keywords you would like to rank on Google and map, how and where they appear on your site.
- Take Advantage of Google FREE- mium SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools
- provides you with data on your site visitors(location, favorite content, Click-through rate (CTR), reach target audience
Google Search Console
- control your business page will appear on the search results
Invest in On-Page Optimization
- SEO Aspect (heading tags, observing character limits, mapping keywords, creating meta descriptions, etc)
- Link building (being mentioned in other places aside from your website, reputable site may create a link back to your site)
Audit your Website
- Use SEO audit checklist Tool (check the broken links on your website, on page and technical SEO)
Create Useful Local Content
- Learn how to optimize their visual content for local SEO.
- Highly recommended a Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ) page
Schedule a Strategy Session Today